Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Velentine

This roses I would like to dedicate to my lovely wife. She is my love and my affection. She is my friend and my companion. She is my partner and a shareholder. She is my everything in my life. I love you Azian. Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku panjangkan jodohku dengan Norazian Jamaludin satu-satunya hingga ke akhir hayat...amin....


This roses, I would like to dedicate to my first son in the family..Zoey Zeffrey Azman...you are my soul and my lover......your cry make my heart sad..your laught make is my joy, your inteligent make me proud....Ya Allah, Ya Tuhanku jadilah Zoey membesar dengan selamat, cergas, bijak dan tawaduk kepada Mu....Amin

This roses I would like to dedicate to my second son ...Ryan Zeffrey Azman...everytime i embrace and hug..I feel your love and your coolness touch my heart. Everytime I take to school, I feel want at your side all day long. Every time you slip..Like you away from me.....I love you Ryan.... I wish you will grown up healthy, smart, handsome and loving and try your best to match your lovely brother...Zoey...amin



This special roses I wolud like to dedicate to mak Ngah family, specially to Mak Ngah, Pak Ngah, Kak Effa, Kak Anis, Kak Eida and Kak Aji.....I wish all of you all the best in your life and always loving and caring forever..amin



No comments: