Sunday, February 15, 2009

Velentine Dinner and Lunch

While wating lunch is ready and serve, Kak Anis and Kak Eida assisting my boys in thier computer games....
Wallaaaa.......very good lunch...all food is prepared by my Madam Azian.....wahhhh Yummmy....

Kak Anis helping Zoey to serve Zoey favourite soup....Mushroom soup with fish ball.....Alhamdullilah

Look....a Malay cusine for Velentine Lunch...


Walla........................blurp...blurp..alhamdullilah

Dear Family bloger

I and family so excited to celebrate Velentine day this year. Zoey and Ryan so eager and excite for the day...for us the Velentine Day is a day for you to show off and express your love to the love one. We started a day with a phone called to Atuk Abah, Atuk Mama..we love you always and later to Mak Ngah's family. Zoey did say to Mak Ngah .."I called you to wish Happy Velentine because I Love You and always Love You....same goes to our clese family". We have a free dinner on that day and on the subsequent day we had a good lunch at my house.... Happy Velentine Day..to those who profess love and tender...Thank you...Happy Velentine Day 2009 --14/2/2009