Friday, July 10, 2009

Inspire





Since childhood time....I want to a lawyer..what make me to have that dream..actually my school was not far away from Muar High Court..on the way to school even from school we could see the Muar solicitors carrying their box file and most of them drove Mercedes Benz...with driver..wow..that so fascinating....at that material time, I believe to be a lawyer could make me rich like them too.....actually that was my view which finally became my own perception of jurisprudence what is legal practising like....
Many times I have appeared in Muar High Court and unfortunately I have no opportunity to snap candid picture ...finally i got one......after a long battle in full trial in open court.....we snapped photo on the way walked back to hotel......
Later, when I was grown up.....the TV programme called " A Paper Chase" about real life of law student and the relationship between a fierce professor called Prof Hart and one bright student [forgotten name] inspire me further and finally I was in a reality after completed my B A Hons [Malaya] then continued my studies at ITM under Law programme. the dream comes true...
After been called to Bar...I have been inspired further with another TV programme that were a programme called Ally Mac Bill and "The Practice"......Currently I'm in it....hope will be in it....until my last breath......

No comments: