Monday, June 9, 2008

Matun's Latest Health Condition

Dear Family Bloger

Latest on Matun - She is currently able to eat solid food and taken medicine orally.

ICU Dr has decided she is ready to be transferred back to Maternity Ward but O & G Dr unable to give green light since bacteria infection not fully cleaned and Heart friction not really stable.

Paramedic has slowly pull out wire from her body save for 3 wire still left.

Pupu and shi-shi still using diapers and her request to visit her baby not been entertained by the Dr due to bacterial infection and instability of her after post trauma.

Anything doing fine and her baby bacterial infection - OK but still in quarantine until Dr fully satisfied.


1 comment:

Fieda said...

Alhamdulillah.. good progress...